Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Same Fail Fails 3 Times, the Same Way

This angers me to no end. Whoever is making these obviously puts a significant amount of effort into making these fake Facebook update things, but has neglected to change the one specific mistake that irks me. I get madder every time I see these and this moron hasn't fixed it when he makes a new one. See if you can figure it out before I rant about it down below.




THE DAMN TIMESTAMPS ON THE COMMENTS ARE WRONG!!!!

The Titanic hit the iceberg 98 years ago but all the comments are in the last 2 hours?!

Galileo hypothesised 400 years ago but all the comments are in the last hour?!?1

The Asteroid hit the Earth 65 million years ago and the T-Rex only cared 35 MINUTES AGO?!?!? AHGHGGAHGAHGHGHGH!

>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment