Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Evening on Omegle Part 3

Last Saturday I spent some time on Omegle, which allows you to anonymously chat with strangers. Here is one of the real conversations I had:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: asl?
Stranger: horny girl????
You: Very.
Stranger: sweat can i see a nude pic of u
You: Sweat?
You: Dude, I barely know you.
Stranger: or no my email is :: edog_borrero[@]hotmail.com [I added the []s]
You: "edog" as in an electronic dog?
You: Can we start from the beginning?
Stranger: no nd ok why
You: In real life, you would have to date me for years and put up with endless mental and emotional abuse before I would give you a tastefully nude image of myself.
You: Me, a horny girl.
Stranger: why????
Stranger: jw
You: So, let me get to know you.
You: What time zone do you live in?
You: I am on Atlantic Time.
You: 11:39PM it is.
Stranger: i dnt remember over here the time is 10:39
Stranger: PM
You: Well that would be Eastern Daylight Time, or EDT.
You: You could be in Brazil, or perhaps Québec, maybe in Antarctica.
You: Who knows?
You: Longitude has always been my enemy.
Stranger: wow lolsx i live in pa
You: What is your family's average annual income?
Stranger: idk
You: (Average over the last 5 years is fine.)
Stranger: i dnt pay attention
You: Well, how many bedrooms are in your house?
Stranger: 4 why
You: And how many levels?
You: And would you describe your neighborhood as "within a major metropolitan area"?
Stranger: 2 nd idk
You: Well, let me ask you this: if you wanted to go "downtown," what mode of transportation would you take, assuming there are no cars available?
Stranger: bus or bike
You: How many times would you have to transfer bus lines?
Connection imploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment