Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Evening on Omegle Part 4

Last Saturday I spent some time on Omegle, which allows you to anonymously chat with strangers. Here is one of the real conversations I had:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: cool
You: I'll say.
Stranger: old ladies
You: I'm not sure I understand.
Stranger: me neither.
You: Cool old ladies perhaps?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: eating cake
You: Cake is fantastic, but I would need to know what kind of icing.
You: Butter creme?
You: (Or "cream" I guess. I don't know)
Stranger: cream* haha
Stranger: and it's just vanilla
You: Well, the stuff inside Oreos is "creme"
Stranger: oh really? yumm!!! :D
Stranger: are you british?
You: And it's delicious, as is icing, so you can forgive my spelling error.
You: Why do you ask?
You: And do you mean by citizenship or ancestry?
Stranger: because you seem british
Stranger: no im british too lol
You: I will take that as a compliment, since I am in fact an American.
Stranger: well im a stupid american but im from englandd:D
Stranger: no offence
Stranger: sorry i was assuming your british
You: Well you spelled "offence" Britishly.
Stranger: and my british friends hate america
You: That's right, I made "British" an adverb.
Stranger: omg thats awesome:DD
You: Feel free to use "Britishly" royalty-free.
You: (Pun intended.)
Stranger: wait, how do you spell offence then?
You: On this side of the Atlantic, it's "offense."
You: I believe it was Webster's doing. I'm not completely sure about that, though.
Stranger: ohh well we're from the east coast
Stranger: if that makes a difference
You: Well, it has been a pleasure, but I believe I am going to move on now, no offense to yourself.
Stranger: okeliedokelie chao
You: Farewell!
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment