Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where Are The Rupublicans?

So let me get this straight: we have several blizzards and all the Republicans* go off about how global warming is obviously fake because local weather conditions = global climate. Now we have record breaking heat in April and I haven't heard a peep from anyone! Why? Because it is against their pre-determined conclusion that global climate change is a myth. I bet even the Republicans in Minnesota, who had their first snowless March since 1878, still deny it.

So where did they all go? I think they're all somewhere trying to prove that health care reform is somehow making us all Communists.

Mind you, snowless Marches and mini heat waves aren't good arguments for global climate change. I should say it again because it bears repeating:
Weather ≠ Climate
*Feel free to replace this word with whatever group you hate: Libertarians, deniers, the French, Creationists, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment