Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Double Down

Yeah, I'm all late about posting something about a KFC Double Down. I had it over a week ago, so at least my actions were timely.

Anyway, what can you say about a breadless sandwich put together by people who spell the word "down" with 5 letters?
Well, just this: it was simultaneously amazing and horrifying! It tasted fantastic, but about halfway through my heart hurt. I didn't finish it. It was also pretty damn salty. I would say skip it and get a salad, if fast food salads weren't as bad or worse for you than a Double Down. (Although I'm a bit skeptical of the numbers.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the Double Down because it's stealing attention from my creation -- the Chili-cheeseburger on a Cinnabon. For 50 cents extra, you can get it with extra frosting!

    ReplyDelete