Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Solution to Arizona's New Racist Law

As I'm sure you've heard by now, Arizona passed a law requiring all brown people to show their papers on demand to prove they're in the country legally. And people are pissed!

I'm also sure you've heard people say this is the kind of stuff they did in Nazi Germany, which is true.

Well, I have a perfect and elegant solution: Give Arizona back to Mexico and force all white people to show their papers to prove they are in fact Mexican citizens. (Please note that this differs from my plan of giving all of the southwest back to Mexico, which I will get into another day.)
Let's hope they get rid of this racist law soon. Then again, I don't exactly have much faith in the Supreme Court as of late....

No comments:

Post a Comment